Ride Your Motorcycle to Work Week is just two days away and to celebrate (and get more riders commuting) we are giving riders a shot at winning two VIP tickets to the Australian MotoGP 2019. Terms and conditions apply*
How to enter?
Take a photo of your motorcycle helmet in your workplace.
Post the photo with the hashtag #2wheels5days on your personal Facebook or Instagram profile.
The post with the most likes at 5:00pm on October 26th 2018 wins!
The winner will receive two tickets to Phillip Island to visit one of the world’s fastest workplaces, during MotoGP 2019!
Enjoy three-days of VIP trackside lounge hospitality and incredible views of the world’s best riders fighting for the podium; the ultimate way to see the pointy end of the 2019 MotoGP season in luxury.
*Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
2. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
3. Judging will be based on the highest amount of social media likes. Likes cannot be combined across Facebook and Instagram and each entry will be considered individually.
4. By entering this competition you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
5. All competition details (the competition itself, prizes, entry restrictions, dates, requirements) are subject to change without notice.
6. To be eligible, entry posts must include an image of a helmet in a workplace, and be posted with #2wheels5days. Eligible entries are limited to Australian residents only. Entries are open only to individuals and cannot be sponsored, boosted or posted on brand accounts.
7. To be eligible, all entry posts must be made on personal profiles for Facebook and Instagram ONLY. Posts to private accounts or accounts not publicly visible will be ineligible for entry.
8. No FCAI/ Ride Your Motorcycle to Work Week employees, contractors, member brands or their direct relatives or family members are eligible to win.
9. Prize notifications must be responded to within 7 (seven) days of the winner being announced and contacted – failure to claim prize will result in the prize being awarded to a runner up.
10. Prize is 2 (two) Pit Roof VIP Village Silver Lounge tickets to the Australian MotoGP in 2019 or approximate equivalent. Total prize value maximum $3000.
11. Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Prizes are subject to change. Prize does not include travel, accommodation, parking or anything outside of the ticket entitlements provided.
12. Tickets will be provided to entrants by arrangement, either post, electronically or collected at the event.
13. By entering the competition entrants acknowledge, understand and accept that their contact details will be collected and they may be contacted by the competition promoter to alert them if their entry is successful.
14. The FCAI/Ride Your Motorcycle to Work Week accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen prizes after they have been won/collected.
15. The FCAI/Ride Your Motorcycle to Work Week accepts no responsibility for entries that are corrupted due to social media/software/computer/tablet error.